Welcome to JS Massage
As a therapist with a background in many different sports and athletics I understand the strains exercise can have on your body and how Swedish, Sports & Remedial Massage can help maintain your body and mind at its best physical and mental state.
At JS Massage I’m trying to incorporate massage therapy, myofascial release and electrotherapy as part of everyone's life because of its numerous health benefits.
Recognized by Health Insurance
Book An Appointment
Please get in touch so that I can book your appointment at a time that suits you.
- Diploma in Massage - ITEC, level 3:
- Providing Body Massage for complementary Therapies
- Principles & Practice of complementary Therapies
- Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist - ITEC, level 4:
- Anatomy & Physiology for Sports Massage
- Applying Massage Methods to prevent and manage Injury
I gained these qualifications at St Mary’s University in London, and I’m committed to further my professional development.
Continued Professional Development:
- Fascial Release for Structural Balance focusing on movement and posture analysis, including:
- Anatomy Trains Structure & Function
- Structural Essentials: Arches & Legs
- Structural Essentials: Fans of the HIps
- Structural Essentials: Tensegrity Spine
- Structural Essentials: Shoulders and Arms
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Dr. Vodder Basic Techniques)
- Manual Therapy combined with Wintecare Electrotherapy